SJA's JK-3 Physical Education Blog

My photo
Hi SJA Parents! I hope you all had an amazing summer! I'm SO excited to come back to SJA as the PYP Physical Education and Health Teacher and the Lunch Coordinator! I went to Brock University for the Concurrent Education program and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology, as well as a Bachelor of Education in Primary/Junior. I’m also qualified to teach ESL and Special Education. I am currently completing my Masters Degree in Education! I will be teaching Junior Kindergarten to Grade 3 each day! JK - Grade 2 will have Phys Ed at SJA in GYM 1. Grade 3 will be bused over to the Athletic Complex every other day with me! If you have any questions feel free to email me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com

Thursday 31 May 2018

Track and Field

Hi Parents,

Tomorrow (Friday June 1) will be our Track and Field day, I will be posting on the blog at 9 am tomorrow if there will be a need for a rain day (which will be on MONDAY JUNE 4).


Please do not forget for your child:

1. Sunscreen
2. Hat
3. Water!!!
4. Gym Uniform. For those of you who need a quick reminder about the Gym Uniform it is below.
Gym Uniform
SJA Shorts, SJA T-Shirt, Socks, Running Shoes!

Children will be participating in a house game relay race within their grade! Please feel free to wear your house shirt to support your house!

Any questions or if you'd like to volunteer tomorrow...
Please feel free to email me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com

Thanks!

Ms. Yustin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Track and Field

St. Jude's has had a terrific track and field season this year. We had three separate teams, the under-10's, under-12's, and Ele...