SJA's JK-3 Physical Education Blog

My photo
Hi SJA Parents! I hope you all had an amazing summer! I'm SO excited to come back to SJA as the PYP Physical Education and Health Teacher and the Lunch Coordinator! I went to Brock University for the Concurrent Education program and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology, as well as a Bachelor of Education in Primary/Junior. I’m also qualified to teach ESL and Special Education. I am currently completing my Masters Degree in Education! I will be teaching Junior Kindergarten to Grade 3 each day! JK - Grade 2 will have Phys Ed at SJA in GYM 1. Grade 3 will be bused over to the Athletic Complex every other day with me! If you have any questions feel free to email me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com

Sunday 27 May 2018

Hi Parents,

I hope you had an awesome weekend!
Track and Field day is this friday starting at 9:30 am!
The past few weeks have been really busy at SJA and last week I didn't teach as I went on the Blue Mountain Phys Ed trip with the grade 7 and 8's and the children had rehearsals for the Arts night!

This past week we continued working on our track and field events: Ball throw, 60 m, 100 m, 200 m runs, and running long jump!

The kids will also be doing a relay race this coming week!

Below are some pictures for you to see from the past week.
Please contact me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com if you're interested in volunteering for our Track and Field day June 1!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Track and Field

St. Jude's has had a terrific track and field season this year. We had three separate teams, the under-10's, under-12's, and Ele...