SJA's JK-3 Physical Education Blog

My photo
Hi SJA Parents! I hope you all had an amazing summer! I'm SO excited to come back to SJA as the PYP Physical Education and Health Teacher and the Lunch Coordinator! I went to Brock University for the Concurrent Education program and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology, as well as a Bachelor of Education in Primary/Junior. I’m also qualified to teach ESL and Special Education. I am currently completing my Masters Degree in Education! I will be teaching Junior Kindergarten to Grade 3 each day! JK - Grade 2 will have Phys Ed at SJA in GYM 1. Grade 3 will be bused over to the Athletic Complex every other day with me! If you have any questions feel free to email me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com

Sunday 3 June 2018

May 28 - June 1

Hi Everyone,

I'm so happy we had such a fantastic Track and Field Day!
Mr. Beresford and I will have all the results for the Top 3 and kids who will be coming with us to the Maples this Thursday!

Here are some pictures from the week! I was pretty busy and wasn't able to take as many pictures as I wanted to of the Track and Field day!

Have a great week.









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Track and Field

St. Jude's has had a terrific track and field season this year. We had three separate teams, the under-10's, under-12's, and Ele...