SJA's JK-3 Physical Education Blog

My photo
Hi SJA Parents! I hope you all had an amazing summer! I'm SO excited to come back to SJA as the PYP Physical Education and Health Teacher and the Lunch Coordinator! I went to Brock University for the Concurrent Education program and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology, as well as a Bachelor of Education in Primary/Junior. I’m also qualified to teach ESL and Special Education. I am currently completing my Masters Degree in Education! I will be teaching Junior Kindergarten to Grade 3 each day! JK - Grade 2 will have Phys Ed at SJA in GYM 1. Grade 3 will be bused over to the Athletic Complex every other day with me! If you have any questions feel free to email me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com

Sunday 30 September 2018

September 26-28

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a restful weekend.

This past week was very successful and the kids had a great listening week :)

Monday I was away with the golf team.

Tuesday I was away.

Thursday was Terry Fox. So we only had 2 PE classes this week!

Junior Kindergarten - On Wed it was BEAUTIFUL outside, so we went outside to have some free play!
Friday - We played Red Light, Green Light, and I taught the kids What Time is it Mr. Wolf! Both these games are fantastic games to see if the child is following the rules and listening to instructions!

Senior Kindergarten - On Wednesday the children had asked me nicely to play Monsters Inc. Since it was a casual day, the kids needed to burn off some energy so we played Monsters Inc and Pacman!
On Friday the kids played What Time Is It Mr. Wolf!

Grade 1 - On Wed we played Monsters Inc! The kids were flossing away! Their dancing is so hilarious!
On Friday the kids wanted to play pac man and mission impossible.

Grade 2 - Wednesday the kids wanted to play Monsters Inc!
We had our cross country try outs on Friday!

Grade 3 - Unfortunately in Grade 3 this week, we only had Ms. Foti's class. They played Mission Impossible Dodgeball and had their Cross Country try outs.


Grade 3 IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
This week we will be going to the AC! PLEASE do not forget your gym clothes, running shoes, and a jacket! Bring your water bottle as well.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Track and Field

St. Jude's has had a terrific track and field season this year. We had three separate teams, the under-10's, under-12's, and Ele...