SJA's JK-3 Physical Education Blog

My photo
Hi SJA Parents! I hope you all had an amazing summer! I'm SO excited to come back to SJA as the PYP Physical Education and Health Teacher and the Lunch Coordinator! I went to Brock University for the Concurrent Education program and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology, as well as a Bachelor of Education in Primary/Junior. I’m also qualified to teach ESL and Special Education. I am currently completing my Masters Degree in Education! I will be teaching Junior Kindergarten to Grade 3 each day! JK - Grade 2 will have Phys Ed at SJA in GYM 1. Grade 3 will be bused over to the Athletic Complex every other day with me! If you have any questions feel free to email me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com

Sunday 25 February 2018

February 20-23 and STARS

We had a great week in PE! All the classes received 5 STARS on Friday so I will not be doing a chart this week.

Monday - Family Day

Tuesday - Jump Rope for Heart!
Congrats to Marloe, Kayla and Emily and Matthew for being the top fundraisers of St Judes!

Wednesday - Ms. Ayoub was ill so I supply taught her class. Gym was cancelled

Thursday - I was ill. Gym was cancelled


Friday - Fun Friday!
This kids were able to pick a game as a class and we all played it together!

Some classes chose the parachute, some chose pac man tag, some chose the whistle game, line tag, and/ or freeze animal dance!

This coming week we will be finishing up our Olympic Unit!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Alexandra Yustin



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Track and Field

St. Jude's has had a terrific track and field season this year. We had three separate teams, the under-10's, under-12's, and Ele...